Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
They just don't make and sing music like that no more--so different now...really enjoyed and brought back a lot of memories,,thanks,,

In case you are unaware that album is available as live concert from 1980 show. Presumably you would be Led Zep fan, they also have live album available "How the West Was Won" from 1972, it's 3 discs if you buy the CD. You really haven't heard these bands until you hear them live unless of course you were old enough to see them live when they were at the height of their careers. The way all four of them play their instruments off each other is fantastic in this track. It's bluesy, jazzy and Rock and Roll all at once.

A blast from my past
Friday night youth church dances
We new them as the 5D then the staccatos and finally the Five Man Electrical Band

begreen, 2 working musicians from up in your parts. I would probably pay to see them but most musicians just pass right through South Central Idaho - they might stop in Boise, and maybe Pocatello, less likely Twin Falls.

Reactions: begreen
begreen, 2 working musicians from up in your parts. I would probably pay to see them but most musicians just pass right through South Central Idaho - they might stop in Boise, and maybe Pocatello, less likely Twin Falls.
I haven't heard them before. Thanks for sharing.

That's my favorite "remake" (Disturbed) and it gives me the chills..enjoyed...That Blacktop Mojo is a wonderful song too and so well done especially the guitar playing and singing --- mood music and good for the bars when there is no pandemic around...thanks for sharing For bar music I also like "Black Velvet"...thanks clancey

Last edited:
With the Olympics in mind, can't forget this classic opening of the 1992 Barcelona
Olympics with Freddy Mercury and Montserrat Caballé.

I hope this guy doesn't whack himself (boos and drugs). He sure has a lot of talent.

because I can