Song Of The Week

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: ScotO and zap

Reactions: zap
I can't get the video to load on this dang iPad but my mom use to sing "Morning Has Broken" by then named Cat Stevens. That and the entire Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed" album where the "lullabies" for me as a kid, love my hippy Mom ;)

Feeling a little radical this evening.

Reactions: ScotO
I can't get the video to load on this dang iPad but my mom use to sing "Morning Has Broken" by then named Cat Stevens. That and the entire Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed" album where the "lullabies" for me as a kid, love my hippy Mom ;)

Reactions: Hearth Mistress
This is one of my favorite songs. I also think Pink is totally Bad a$$. Love the hair in the vid. Sometimes it is hard to get up and "Try." <>

Reactions: Jack Straw
This is one of my favorite songs. I also think Pink is totally Bad a$$. Love the hair in the vid. Sometimes it is hard to get up and "Try." <>

Sure is nice to have Gamma around!

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
From my High School years;)

Status
Not open for further replies.