Soon You don,t need firewoods, least for a while...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metsaman

Mar 13, 2015
Finland
Spring and summer is almost round the corner...

This is small lake close to My summer cabin, today I walking on icy lake in bright springtime day !

Attachments

• 20150314_133601.jpg
    20150314_133601.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 151
Beautiful! We might have one last snowfall here in Virginia

Looks like you are a little ahead of us here. It rained yesterday but then snowed overnight. We still have a good quantity of snow to melt.
IMG_0571.JPG

Looks like you are a little ahead of us here. It rained yesterday but then snowed overnight. We still have a good quantity of snow to melt.

Snows quantity changes little bit debend places, My summer cabin front yard is always little ahead because sun shining on there almost all day. You picture is like it was taking My backyard...

Reactions: Knots
View attachment 155847

We only got snow ... not much though. My brother in law and I did 138 miles on the sleds.

We only got snow ... not much though. My brother in law and I did 138 miles on the sleds.
I've been doing some sled time too. Maybe a little different than yours. :confused:
IMG_0570.JPG

In all seriousness - the sledding is great around here now. I want to go upstate some year and do a multi-day sledding/camping trip.

Reactions: firefighterjake
Snows quantity changes little bit debend places, My summer cabin front yard is always little ahead because sun shining on there almost all day. You picture is like it was taking My backyard...

A southern exposure here means spring starts weeks earlier than for the folks on the north side of the hill.

I live almost middle of Finland, here spring just start show some marks but southern Finland they have very little snow left, northern Finland is full winter still left...

You live in a beautiful area. Finland is one of the places I would love to visit someday.
Enjoy those sunny days.

Status
Not open for further replies.