Splitter table

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ncwood

Oct 11, 2008
NC
Anyone know where I can get a good log catcher/table for huskee 22 ton splitter? speeco catcher looks kinda flimsy.anyone using one?

ncwood said:
Anyone know where I can get a good log catcher/table for huskee 22 ton splitter? speeco catcher looks kinda flimsy.anyone using one?
Ebay

Here are pictures of the Speeco "log catcher". I like that it bolted on easily and that you can leave it on when you tip the splitter up into vertical posttion. It's sturdy enough for me, but I use vertical for any big rounds (like 15" or so plus). My splitter is a true Speeco; I'm pretty sure that this catcher would not attach quite as simply on a 22 ton Huskee, because that model's beam contruction is different than mine. Speeco support would know for sure: their # is 800-525-8322. They don't sell direct but can refer you to a distributor. In my case the local TSC wasn't interested in ordering it; I ended up ordering it over the phone from a place in Oklahoma. Cost me just under 55 bucks including shipping. I'm happy with it.

Attachments

• splittter1.JPG
    splittter1.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,823
  • splitter2.JPG
    splitter2.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,723
  • spllitter3.JPG
    spllitter3.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,308
Funk Thanks for the info and pics.I think i will go ahead and order me one

Status