Spruce Pointe or Barefoots?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it go. You're obsessing now. I'm flattered, but please, find a new boy toy to chase.

Maybe you two show go back to cutting splitting and stacking hard wood. You'd be too tired to fight!

OK then... three 5 minute round, no getting saved by the bell. Are you ready? Lets get it on!

SXIPro said:
.....I was asking for a choice, not an answer of 'both'.

As Jay said, both of you guys relax....we're talking about wood pellets here.

That said, SXIPro....you did ask this: ".....What would you do?"

That is NOT asking which pellet to buy. That is asking for opinions from the forum members of what THEY would do, which is exactly what you got for answers.

imacman said:
SXIPro said:
.....I was asking for a choice, not an answer of 'both'.

As Jay said, both of you guys relax....we're talking about wood pellets here.

That said, SXIPro....you did ask this: ".....What would you do?"

That is NOT asking which pellet to buy. That is asking for opinions from the forum members of what THEY would do, which is exactly what you got for answers.

I know it about pellets mac and that's not the point. This guy come out arrogantly when he's ASKING for opinions. I called him out on his ridiculous comment and then he's mad at ME? Not only that, he CRIES and takes the low road by name calling. Childish. Am I wrong to say to him that if he's not going to hear what he WANTS to hear, don't ask? What's the point for asking opinions to only reply rudely? And worst of all, he BELIEVES he's right! No matter the amount of logic, he ARROGANTLY continues his useless argument of nothing!

For God's sake, I apologized for my 'abrupt' response to the guy I said 'ummmm no' to waaaay back on post 25. It should have ended then, but you continue to harp on this. Will you let it go? Or at least go change your pad and stop whining like a little biotch.

Let it go. And seek counseling.

SXIPro said:
Or at least go change your pad and stop whining like a little biotch.

Let it go. And seek counseling.

No. YOU get lost and is that the ONLY way you feel 'bigger'? Huh, little one? Keep it up, you're only making my case of your arrogance. Even Mac pointed it out.

I'm not asking you to get lost, I am asking you to let it go. Obviously it's a concept you can't grasp.

Let it go.

I let it go 12 posts ago.

Enough already! Take it to PM if you really feel the need to continue ranting. So much for a perfectly good thread.

I let go by admitting I was a little abrupt with the original guy I said 'ummm no' to, and I apologized.

However you, poconoman, continue to hound me.

Let it go.

SXIPro said:
I let go by admitting I was a little abrupt with the original guy I said 'ummm no' to, and I apologized.

However you, poconoman, continue to hound me.

Let it go.

No. Did YOU apologize to me? YOU resorted to name calling when I never did to you. Here's what YOU said:

Now go have a bran muffin, tough guy.
Take a Pamprin, go read a Nicholas Sparks book
I responded to it because you were acting like an a-hole, your boyfriend will get jealous.
find a new boy toy to chase
go change your pad and stop whining like a little biotch.

Pompous and ARROGANCE.

You want me to apologize to you??? Hilarious.

If that's what you're waiting for you better have a comfortable chair. You came after me simply because I was 'short' in an answer I gave to another forum member. I have no reason to apologize to you. None. You brought it on yourself, and you continue to.

Keep it up you're just making yourself look more and more like the class window licker.

I prefer to let it go, but you just keep on posting.

Seriously, you need help, it's obvious you have control issues.

SXIPro said:
You want me to apologize to you??? Hilarious.

If that's what you're waiting for you better have a comfortable chair. You came after me simply because I was 'short' in an answer I gave to another forum member. I have no reason to apologize to you. None. You brought it on yourself, and you continue to.

Keep it up you're just making yourself look more and more like the class window licker.

I prefer to let it go, but you just keep on posting.

Seriously, you need help, it's obvious you have control issues.

Find anywhere on this thread where I called you names. Go ahead, find them.

You're arrogant and all your posts prove that EXACTLY. You apologize to "ummmm....no", but not the name calling? Now, THAT'S hilarious! lol!

I never said you called me names. Are you illiterate as well as being a stalker? You don't deserve an apology. We reap what we sow.

SXIPro said:
I never said you called me names. Are you illiterate as well as being a stalker? You don't deserve an apology. We reap what we sow.

You have bad reading comprehension. I'm pointing out how I didn't resort to name calling to feel 'big' as YOU did. And what did I reap? What part of 'you didn't like what I had to say" you don't understand? You didn't like it because I told you the TRUTH. I said it the way it was. It hurt your ego and the rest is history.

Like an Energizer Bunny with dimentia....he keeps going and going and going....

HEMI said:
boys....boys seinfeld episode

Seinfield is some funny stuff. Thanks for the chuckle.

How about breaking out the thesaurus? Arrogant is getting boring.

You don't see me saying Nancy, Nancy, Nancy do you? Mix it up a little bit, be creative. Keep the readers interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.