Stacked a little today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbarf48

Minister of Fire
Dec 21, 2012
Stone Mountain GA
Finished up stacking all the pin oak I scrounged a while back. Stacks out to right around a cord. Now its time to get started on a big load of red oak and cottonwood i came in to:cool:

IMG_1354(1).jpgIMG_5330.jpg

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Keep right after it there BB. It all adds up and before long you can just walk past those stacks and admire your work.

Thanks guys! It certainly is a good feeling to admire all the stacks. You can see my newly painted splitting wedges in the picture I noticed haha. Kept losing the dang things in the leaves, fluorescent yellow should solve that problem!

Reactions: Blue2ndaries
I use flo-pink ribbon on my tools
Good idea to paint it. May paint some of them flo-pink ;)

Nice stacks
Looking at the stacks help them season
I know the feeling, a daily ritual for me, even if snow covered now

Reactions: basod
;);lol
Took a walk out back yesterday. I'll do it again today, and I bet they're a little drier.==c

The only better area to take a walk is in the woods that you cut in.

Status
Not open for further replies.