Stacking Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randyb

Jul 27, 2008
Lakes Region NH
If I could get him trained to push that wheelbarrow around, this stuff would get stacked a lot faster.

Attachments

• DSC_3004.JPG
    DSC_3004.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 652
Nice picture. Looks to me like he is looking to take some of that wood. Fire a warning shot and see if that does the trick!

"when are you going to cut and split this, winter is coming"

Attachments

• DSC02104.JPG
    DSC02104.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 539
Look Boo-boo, its'a pic-a-nic basket. <whack>

Hmmm....I see jerky on the hoof. Mmmmm......jerky!!!

RandyB - thats a neat pic. He looks all cudly and soft. Ya ever run up and give him a quick hug?? :p

RandyB said:
If I could get him trained to push that wheelbarrow around, this stuff would get stacked a lot faster.
big piles dont fall over

That stack was the first stack and was a tester, used regular 2x4s and didn't level the blocks. The rest of the 4cord is PT lumber and leveled, if it falls it will be rebuilt with PT and the 2x4s burned next year if not then the same thing will happen next year when its empty. The brace is so that it doesn't fall over when I'm near it, otherwise I'll have to join the "stack fell over on my leg" topic and spend even more time on hearth.com than I already do.

Jags - Not yet

Attachments

• DSC_3057.JPG
    DSC_3057.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.