Stove Identification- 1985

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Hello, we have had our stove since we bought the house in 1993. It's labeled a Buck Stove and it does a number on it, but I can't seem to find any details about it anywhere. It's still in working order and if I don't have to replace it I'd rather just get some new glass doors and a new blower.

Any information would be great Thanks!

FullSizeR (1).jpg IMG_5911.jpg IMG_5886.jpg IMG_5882.jpg

I
Hello, we have had our stove since we bought the house in 1993. It's labeled a Buck Stove and it does a number on it, but I can't seem to find any details about it anywhere. It's still in working order and if I don't have to replace it I'd rather just get some new glass doors and a new blower.

Any information would be great Thanks!

View attachment 282742 View attachment 282743 View attachment 282744 View attachment 282745
It is a little buck 26000 like the tag says. Call buck stoves to see if glass doors were available

Reactions: Kristina00925