Stove prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
i just wrote on another thread that the circuit breaker companies can't get the plastic they need to make breakers and we are being told that only 6 breakers per customer. as far as steel goes we ordered a fridge 4 weeks ago and was told that we were 235th on a list of people in just this area and he has no idea when it could come in. from what i read about the same thing happening to other people we should be getting our new fridge around august or september. hopefully the old 25 year old fridge that see's the woodstove heat goes that far.

That’s nuts. A fridge is pretty much critical infrastructure. Kinda makes me want to buy a spare.

I was going to trade my osburn 2300 at my dealer but because of the price increase I think I can almost get what I paid for my 1 season old stove.

You people are right and the markets are going to get worse as we progress here with these handouts. Our future generation will have a very hard time paying off all of this debt that our country is acquiring---for a short term gain---then inflation and the money will be taxed as well as the prices going sky high...Something in time has to give here.. Hey refrigerator person look at some of the used refrigerators if things get really bad and I am glad your's is coming and already ordered...I could not find a up right freezer but it seems to be loosening up a bit now...I am glad I bought my stove and I have it in my yard and have been checking on stove prices and they are all edging up in price..Even the special order pricing is sky high right now as it has always been because they have to make it custom--but worse now..clancey