Stove sale Niskayuna Lowes, Schenectady County, NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Has put their pellet and wood stoves on clearance. Maybe this will help somebody. The wood stoves were about 1/3 off their original price.

Matt

Reactions: ScotO
Has put their pellet and wood stoves on clearance. Maybe this will help somebody. The wood stoves were about 1/3 off their original price.

Matt
'tis the season, eh? Another thing people may want to be doing is watching Craigslist for used local stoves that people may be selling come spring. Some people buy a stove, use it for one season with 'green' wood and think to themselves "what a pain in the ass this woodburning stuff is", and put the stove up for sale for less than HALF of what they paid for it the year before.......

That's how I got my Napoleon 1900p for $900.00! It was used one season!!

good to know. if I find a real bargain on a nc30 I'll grab one on spec...thanks again for the heads up.

Thanks. I might need one for the basement, apparently the wife doesn't feel the same way, at the moment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.