Stove To Liner Connection

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

therealdbeau

Burning Hunk
Oct 16, 2018
VA
Can someone please point me in the right direction for what component I need to properly connect my stove to my flex-liner. Currently there is an adjustable elbow that connects the stove to the liner that I'm trying to eliminate. I don't need an elbow but I'm starting to get confused about the male/female end situation.

The current elbow acts as male at both ends but only one end is crimped. The non crimped end fits nice and snug into the top of the stove. The crimped end was installed into the flex-liner.

Another potential issue is the connector needs to extend approx 7" from the top of the stove to where the flex-liner is. Most straight connectors I saw were only like 4".

So what is it I need to put this thing together. Pics of current elbow attached. IMG_20190731_214624.jpg

The liner should go inside whatever adapter you use and that adapter slides into the stove. You need to buy an mflex adapter

Reactions: therealdbeau
The Appliance Adapter will connect to the bottom of your Flex Liner, then if you need it, you could use a section of Stainless pipe.
The Appliance Adapter will go into the Female end of the pipe and the Male end of the pipe, into the stove outlet. You should be able to find 6" diameter pipe in 6", 12", 18" ...Lengths.

Reactions: therealdbeau