Summer heat smart stove by England

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sherbear166

Dec 19, 2023
Bliss, NY
Having an issue with our summer heat smart stove by England. The pellets seem to pile up and not burn fast enough, i have to turn it off before it has ran for 24 hours to clean it out, it does not seem to leave half burn pellets, its eventually just Ash when the stove turns off. I am searching how i can turn down the amount of pellets that drop. this is a "smart stove" I have tried running it on the Auto mode and on the manual mode. In the past we had a king pellet stove and i was able to make adjustments to the pellets dropping and the fans. Any one know if this is possible with the Summer Heat Stove by England or any solutions. we are burn
the same brand of pellets we did last season. Running the stove in a home with newly insulated, sided and new windows.
summers heat pellet stove.jpg

Control settings on page20
of the manual
If you have tightened your house up open a widow
a little bit if it burns better add an OAK (outside air kit)
so the stove gets enough combustion air

Reactions: ARC
the stove only has the on and off and the up and down buttons on the top as pictured. I know how to move it from manual mode to auto mode. but on my old stove i could adjust the air flow and the pellets being dropped.
Thanks for the quick response. ill try the window- although I'm not sure that is the issue.