Temps way below normal!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 last night, 16 tonight and it's currently 18.
I remember this type of early winter weather being normal when I was younger.
Go to your local NOAA site and find "Archived Climatological Data" for your area.
It will give you the daily highs and lows for the last 12 years or so.
It's interesting to compare this year's winter to others.

Woodford said:
Go to your local NOAA site and find "Archived Climatological Data" for your area.

Colder in KY than RI. Crazy weather. I wonder if it is colder in KY than in the Yukon. How cold is it "north of 60" ? Anyway, temps have been right at "normal" here in RI. That is just about the only thing "normal" in RI these days. :)

I am not great on my celcius to fahrenheit, but I think it is actually been colder in Kentucky than the Yukon. Take that Al Gore?!

carl spackler said:
Woodford said:

Colder in KY than RI. Crazy weather. I wonder if it is colder in KY than in the Yukon. How cold is it "north of 60" ? Anyway, temps have been right at "normal" here in RI. That is just about the only thing "normal" in RI these days. :)

Its only -8c or 17f right now.

Temps way below normal here.....and the snow ! Think we have had warnings or advisories the last 3 days and they're in effect the next 3. Gotta love lake effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.