Test, First upload, Future btu's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd 2

Feeling the Heat
Sep 17, 2012
NE Ohio
Cut & split out of and old tree line fence row, sure was hard on the saw chains, hit some old fence staples or something. Well worth a little extra file work though, 98% locust with a few oak & cherry fill the load splits.Stacked out to 1.11 cord, This is the first load for 2014 winter hopefully, long as we don't have no Alaska winters the next couple years.
I feel for you guys that have to hunt for scores, that usually amounts to more work, find it cut & split and hull who knows how far, I admire your efforts DSC01421.jpgDSC01422.jpg

That's a nice pile of wood there. I see the pallets are ready for stacking!!!!.

Like the nice autumn colour on the trees in the background too :)

Nice work Todd 2. Good haul. Good pics. Show us one when you get it all stacked.

What a great view! Firewood, lawn, trees and open space.

Todd, I agree....sometimes the extra 'wear-n-tear' on the chain is worth it when it comes to some of the best firewood known to man.

Looks like a great haul, that stuff will definately be ready by 2014, maybe even earlier if the weather cooperates!

Todd, that is great and you have a beautiful place. I am surprised that the color of the trees have not turned that much. Here even the oaks are falling. Hunting in the woods now you can see for a long ways as there aren't many leaves left.

Nice view and work.

Nice pile of good BTU wood.

Sure looks warm there.
Cotton tail & pheasant country?

Burning 24/7 here.

Todd, that is great and you have a beautiful place. I am surprised that the color of the trees have not turned that much. Here even the oaks are falling. Hunting in the woods now you can see for a long ways as there aren't many leaves left.
Those pics were from last weekend, the leaves have turned and fell alot in the past week, I'll try to get some of the lake and back ground this week. the drive to work is a nice view when the sun is out. thanks, Todd

Nice job !! Looks like the air will be moving around that and speed up the seasoning !!

Great view & excellent fuel.

Nice pile of good BTU wood.

Sure looks warm there.
Cotton tail & pheasant country?

Burning 24/7 here.
Have all kinds of game around here, including a wild rooster that shows up now an then (kids are scared to death of him ! lol ) he likes cat food ! go figure. 65 deg today.

Status
Not open for further replies.