Thanks Everyone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickandkimss

Dec 31, 2009
Central PA
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone for a successful first burn last night. I have been lurking for about 2 weeks, reading everything I could. Finally installed it yesterday and after a few hours of a "stinky" burn (which is my fault, too lazy to take the stove outside). We are extremely pleased! Thanks again to everyone, pat yourselves on the back! You're all AWESOME!

Attachments

• Englander.jpg
    Englander.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 334
Rickandkimss,

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on the install and start up.

Nice fire.

Enjoy!

Ranger

Good looking burn there!!

Welcome to the forum. Allot of good people here to help out us beginners. Also. plenty of strange brews to keep it interesting and fun.

Careful, this place can be addictive and most importantly watch out for the Pellet Pig Flu. There is no known cure. :)

Geno

Looks good. Welcome aboard. Geno and Ranger are right , there ARE some odd critters hereabouts. Keep burnin', you'll keep learnin'.

Hoss

Welcome to the addiction...It's to bad it only lasts for a few months a year! FYI: Pennsy Supply in Harrisburg sells Barefoots at a good price also the coal yard in mechanicsburg has a good selection. No, I'm not from central PA, I'm actually on Long Island and get my pellets from PA.

Thanks for the welcome everyone...While not a "pellet pig" member yet. The Energex plant is 2 miles from my house, so it is only a matter of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.