The Elm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Hoytman

Minister of Fire
Jan 6, 2020
Ohio
Does anyone know if parts are still available for these stoves, or have current contact info?

I tried links and numbers a few years ago with no luck.

Have used contact info on that site to try and contact someone and haven't gotten anywhere with it. There was also a facebook link ... or something along that line ... but I don't have a facebook account and no plans to make one.

He was pretty active several years ago and was actively rebuilding them and upgrading them. Despite his upgrades he was not having them formally tested so they had a limited market. Given that he was the founder, if you do the math he may no longer be in business and retired. I am surprised he didnt sell the parts business to someone else.