Well after 6 months of working every single night until late and every weekend day the addtion is finally done and the smoke dragon is installed. Just a few more connections until I can fire her up and let her belch. I had to put an addtion on the house. I went as far as putting steel beams in the 1st floor with an 8 inch concrete slab over the basement full of steel rebar with brick over that. All the back walls are layers of 4 inch block with air spaces between each layer so completely non combustible. I did every bit of work myself including , sitework, basement foundation and floor, masonry, framing, roofing, siding and trim, interior trim, drywall, painting, finish work, hardwood floorring, stove work, masonry chimney etc. After many thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours I am complete. Here is the finish photos of the old dragon. I even built all the furniture for the new room but thats another story. No secondary burn tubes and no catalitic action. She was built in the 1890s. we just restored her. I dont expect modern stove performance but I do expect lots of heat. I have plenty of wood Whew!!