Thermovoltaic cells developing to supplement the grid

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Problems often need a creative mind to find a working solution. And creativity does not let itself plan for deadlines.
Agree.... Developing / creating something New is 10,000 times harder than copying or following others that have already broken the ground ahead of you.

True in almost all aspects of life.

Yes, I have. I have a Physics Ph.D.
And no, I don't know his personality.

However, there is a shining recent example of what happens when one promises things beyond what is scientifically possible - Theranos. Those promises go to personality.
Interesting discussion. I have a Ph.D in Nuclear Engineering from Univ of Wisconsin-Madison, and I did a lot of thermal stress analysis of stainless steel high heat flux components for fusion reactors.