Thinking of Jotul 500 Oslo, Napoleon Banff 1400, quadra fire or lopi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Thank you Ashful, so are the sweeps paged or do I contact them?
You can use different brand connecto pipe and chimney no issues there. But all chimney components need to match. Did you get double wall chimney or triple? Double wall is much better stuff

image.jpeg image.jpeg Ceiling piece and piece to be screwed to it for connecting pipe from stove.
I thought to look on line at Lowe's and they do have the double wall black pipe, so I can get that. But Dave placed stove so pipe would be 20" from wall, old school thinking not knowing what stove I would get. Now we would like to slightly curve it to put stove closer to wall. Would another brand be able to connect that would have more options?

image.jpeg Well, my daughter and I are in the house as of last Friday. A lot to do yet, but the stove is keeping us warm! Hearthstone Manchester Jacketed stove is doing a fine job. Past three days were windy, rain and cold. Saturday was high winds and rain. The house was comfortable, even the upstairs! Not drafty.

The jacket works just like begreen said. It heats up slow without cooking us out, then gently radiates warmth evenly around. My rocking chair doesn't get hot.

Thank you to all for the input and comments. A great site for help.