This is what I've burnt so far this year.(pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
This is what I've burnt so far this year. Still have a cord left to get me through the end of winter. Have been cutting to get ahead for next year.

Attachments

• wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 880
Holy smokes. It would take us 4 years to use that much. Ya must be heating a huge place or a campus. Good picture!

Is that like 1.5 to 2 cords? Seems pretty normal if you burn most of the time.

Not sure how much that is as it is always difficult to tell by pictures. I see 2 t-posts on the left so maybe just two rows?

Keep on cutting Bwhunter. It may be a mild winter this year but maybe next winter will be much colder than normal. Get 2-3 years ahead if at all possible. You'll never be sorry.

That looks like 2 single rows. Thats pretty good. :cheese:

How about a size or measurement of those piles? It kinda looks like a lot of wood, from here.

I have the dreaded, despised, and much hated OWB and the amount of wood I have burned this year is one row 32'x7' 24" wide; and about 12'x6' 24" wide. Now this also heats our domestic water, remember. So my consumption is way down. This is burning for almost 4 months now.

Looks like you burned quit a bit.
Keep adding to next season's wood, & then start on the 2013/14 stuff.
Never have too much wood.
Real nice stack, Pic of the stack now? :)
Great picture.

[quote author="bogydave" date="1327733152"]Looks like you burned quit a bit.
Keep adding to next season's wood, & then start on the 2013/14 stuff.
Never have too much wood.
Real nice stack, Pic of the stack now? :)
Great picture.[/quot

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 399
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 404
I seem to burn about a cord a month. 24/7 burning. I've been burning from early October. So darn near 4 cords already.

Cool pics,
Is that next years wood or what you have to get thru this season?
What a difference a few months make, green grass to white everything. :)
Winter: if is wasn't for the red shed, a black & white photo would look just about the same, I'm ready for a change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.