This message is to the community.............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienBricka

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Last year I stated my journey in heating full time with wood. It has been quite an adventure. And I especially want to thank all of you for helping me chose a bigger stove for my home (Drolet Austral). The greatest THANKS goes to all the one who did not KNOW me and my Family and help me make the connection from the stove to the brick chimney safe. I also want to thank BEGREEN for his insight, patient, asking the right question, giving the right suggestions and WISDOM. Damien

Last edited by a moderator:
What this place is all about. The rest is just wasting electrons.

Glad things are working for ya. You went through quite an adventure last year.

Last edited:
It's good to hear the Austral is performing well for you. Glad I could help in some small way, but you did all the work! Stay safe and warm.

It's good to hear the Austral is performing well for you. Glad I could help in some small way, but you did all the work! Stay safe and warm.
Begreen I could not have done the work without you and the forum walking me thru the steps

Hearing of success stories is what keeps pushing the forum to do what it does. Its what brings in new blood and energizes the long timers. Glad to hear that your plan came full circle.

I couldn't agree more with the OP .. I can easily say my home life would be really difficult but for the knowledge shared by those in the know on this site. Step by step, one change at a time, day by day. It's still not what I would call easy but at least it's a whole better and still getting better : )

(We moved to this colder climate from a warm climate to make my husband's biggest dream a reality - who knew?)

Status
Not open for further replies.