Thoughts on this Stihl 018

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your link is busted.

I got all the Stihl saw ads when I clicked on the link

Yea I got all the ads too, pick up that 036 for me would ya?:)

Oh yea back to the original ? What are you gonna cut with that 018? Just a limb saw, & occasionaly cut out a pinched saw, or do want it for more?

Wow! I can't believe how much Stihl equip is listed in your area. I'm bit jealous. A C

Yea I got all the ads too, pick up that 036 for me would ya?:)

Oh yea back to the original ? What are you gonna cut with that 018? Just a limb saw, & occasionaly cut out a pinched saw, or do want it for more?

Yes - exactly for what you said. Is $75 a reasonable price? Thanks!

Just dont low ball him or the price will go up :p

$ 75.00 isn't bad as long as the saw's in the posted condition, I think I'd grab it. It should make a very decent backup saw. Let us know. A C

018 will surprise you how fast it goes from "backup" to "primary" for anything under 8 inches.

Great guys - I spoke with the owner and he agreed to give me first look when he returns from a trip on Friday - as long as the compression is good, I'll likely grab it - I'll let you all know. Thanks! Cheers!

Wow, that's a lot of saws listed. I'm lucky if there is one saw listed a week around here. And if it is, the chances of it being decent and reasonably priced are slim.

Wow, that's a lot of saws listed. I'm lucky if there is one saw listed a week around here. And if it is, the chances of it being decent and reasonably priced are slim.

I noticed the same thing and Im in the state just south of him, there might be 2-3 saws a week to even consider in my location.

Status
Not open for further replies.