Threads About Next Years Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smoke show

Lots of threads about pellets being secured for next heating season without pics.

So this is an example of what to do if your going to create a post regarding next years stash.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Oink oink!

From the Man who coined the phrase " No pics it never happened":cool:

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Very few have that kind of equipment, wish I did.

Sweet !

Lots of threads about pellets being secured for next heating season without pics.

So this is an example of what to do if your going to create a post regarding next years stash.

Posted pic's but failed to post what pellet brand they are. Geez! :p

Old faithful...

Uncle Jeds in case anyone needs to know(hint for defiant)!

I know who you are, where you live, and what you drink, van is ready for pirating :cool:

All the way to WI? Should keep ya busy for a tad while I'm heading for southern mass! ::-)

Where da heck are da keys?

Uncle Jeds in case anyone needs to know(hint for defiant)!

All the way to WI? Should keep ya busy for a tad while I'm heading for southern mass! ::-)

Where da heck are da keys?
Dang...forgot to update my new location....no longer in southern,ma ;) will still be on the lookout for a van full of pellet pigs, possible a pirate and a man with questionable taste in beverages........and since I am also a man with questionable tastes in beverages ......I will know you when I see you

a man with questionable taste in beverages........and since I am also a man with questionable tastes in beverages ......I will know you when I see you
What's the ??;lol

Love these Beer threads got to have 1 more ??:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.