To move a heritage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must you install an appliance adapter when trying to shove double wall into the flue collar? We still want pics Todd, even without the pipe. Are you using single wall or double wall?
Yes.

I wasn't turned on by the flue collar either. This older stove I just picked up is going to require some grinding inside as well. Not only the seam, but a nasty goober weld all the way around the inside.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347393787828.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347393787828.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 136
I don't believe I need a damper for the flue but since I have the part, about 50$, it will be installed.

Nope you won't need it, when you turn the stove down it will respond. My Endeavor would try to run away which I attribute to my nearly 30' chimney, the BK has never had an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.