Today's Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpeterb

Jul 15, 2009
Western PA
Today was the last day on my wood collecting permit from the Army Corp, so I went for a walk to see if there was anything worth cutting. I found an ash down and dry....two hours and thirty minutes later, I had two truck loads of Eko food.....I am not sure how much it will be once split and stacked, but I would assume at least a cord or better.....

Attachments

• Ash Tree 1.jpg
    Ash Tree 1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Ash Tree 2.jpg
    Ash Tree 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 460
  • Ash Tree 3.jpg
    Ash Tree 3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 486
good score

Good score trumpeterb! I love ash and you will too.

I'm not so sure there will be a cord of wood there but it is a good stack nonetheless. Happy burning!

Finished processing the wood yesterday afternoon....after splitting and stacking, it turned out to be exactly one cord of wood....well worth the effort.....
It filled a rack like the one in the background of this picture....

Attachments

• Ash Tree 2.jpg
    Ash Tree 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 319
trumpeterb said:
Finished processing the wood yesterday afternoon....after splitting and stacking, it turned out to be exactly one cord of wood....well worth the effort.....
It filled a rack like the one in the background of this picture....

It's a good feeling ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.