Totally lost, need information possible mannual guid33

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bebemustgo12

Sep 23, 2021
Missouri
I'm from the city and we moved to the middle of nowhere and we have a place in our house that was built just to have a wood stove. So I went to the Market place and bought one. I have no clue about any of this and I don't want to burn our house to the ground. I need all the information I can get hopefully pointed into the right direction of a owners manual. Or someone with the same stove with expertise. I could use any help I can get. Thanks in advance. Seriously a city girl trying to understand cabin life.

20210923_082820.jpg 20210923_082812.jpg 20210923_084700.jpg

I'm from the city and we moved to the middle of nowhere and we have a place in our house that was built just to have a wood stove. So I went to the Market place and bought one. I have no clue about any of this and I don't want to burn our house to the ground. I need all the information I can get hopefully pointed into the right direction of a owners manual. Or someone with the same stove with expertise. I could use any help I can get. Thanks in advance. Seriously a city girl trying to understand cabin life.

View attachment 282233 View attachment 282234 View attachment 282235
I would suggest calling a chimney sweep to have them come out check the stove hearth chimney etc for safety. And they can give you basic directions on operation.

Do you have a supply of properly seasoned wood yet?