Toto WASHLET C100 older design info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
Anyone know where to find a real parts list for the inside.???? Our "wand part" water pressure is diminishing Hubby checked all filters I soaked the wand in a vinegar soaked rag.. Toto won't help/
this is our second one in 15 years. I wish I could remember what was wrong with the original one from 2005 or so. brought it with us from our former house....
cAnt find a parts break down. Toto told one person I rad no parts are available as discontinued model...
One of y'all brilliant helpful souls knows.... Thanks all

no its an older model made n Japan. One with the red stop button and no Premist , dryer etc. I think it was the hard hard water. Hubby said the pump part doesn't work... It slowly. got worse. He thinks it was lightning cause around the same time two corded cheap phones went out.
I just wish he would install a bidet he bought yrs ago at Habitat. It got the faucet on the deck. Not like my older one at former home from made in late 60's with faucets on the wall , an ELGER brand...