Traeger PB150 ~ seeking experienced users

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnian

Minister of Fire
May 28, 2008
Limerick, Maine
I (and others) are trying to get some information as to the specific of its operation and maintenance.

Additionally, any quirks, recommended modifications, set-ups, likes and dislikes would be appreciated.

So Sting, get off iburncorn, and fill us in! Also, where is 'Brownie'?

Cheese and Rice

You tell me to get off and then beg for advice
whipping.gif

I think Ill just let the expert you call field this one!

Sting said:
Cheese and Rice

You tell me to get off and then beg for advice
whipping.gif

I think Ill just let the expert you call field this one!

What?

I did not tell you to get off, I just said your and Brownie's posts initially turned me off from the Traeger. I value your experience as a Traeger user. But I am not going to beg either, do as you see fit.

And Brownie is the only other person I have seen post on these forums (I just did a search and read them all) that has experience with the Traeger. It was good to find out though, that it first came from my local guy where I live.

Thanks ~ Jeff

Also, where is ‘Brownie

He got shpanked in the ash can a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully he gets over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.