Trail Cams

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I used to record the videos of wildlife. It was the same critters over and over. Not many bears here in my part of rural NE Georgia. Only one sighting in my county in the last few years.
This fellow in Hendersonville, NC has some really nice videos from his backyard. His big tip is to put out some lure that trappers use, I tried it and had a lot of traffic on my videos.

My cams have been sitting in storage for a while. 8 AA batteries every few days gets old after a while. The video recording mode uses them up fast.

Reactions: thewoodlands
reminds me of my ex wife;lol

Dont judge the bear. She is just a single mother trying to make a living to support her cubs.;lol

Just a fox sniffing around the hole underneath this tree and a squirrel sticking his head in the same hole.

DSCF0089.JPG DSCF0091.JPG DSCF0106.JPG