Trying to buy a small wood stove need help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hearthon

Dec 6, 2019
hearthon
I’m looking at a few good wood stoves in Canada for my 12x16 shed.

My options right now are

Drolet spark 2
Drolet deco nano
Century s250

Any other suggestion would be appreciated also.

Thanks for all the info.

Thank you for this website, but I’m just wondering if anyone has any input on the three that I’m looking at as being “clear winners”
Both are made in Canada which I like.

Is the shed very well insulated? Will it have any other source of heat or will it frequently need to go from -10º to 20º? If uninsulated and going from cold, go larger for the stove.

I don't think you can go wrong with the drolet spark 2.not like you are heating a huge area.my fireplace has them listed for 949 cad but not available till the end of the month.free shipping as well.sbi has great customer support.

Ya I think I’m leaning towards that one. Now I’m trying to figure out what kind of pipes I need for the install.