TSC?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meg32682

Hearth Supporter
Dec 27, 2010
Anyone know if tractor supply ever has a sale on pellets or does coupons or what not? They have pellets I want so I figured before I buy I might as well check if anyone knows of coupons or sales! Thanks : )

The TSC near me wouldn't even consider a lower price for a big pellet purchase.. In fact, the only people working the store were two people on the registers and they were teenagers with no authority to do anything. No one else around! It's always like that. I don't know who runs the place. I wonder if they do. :cheese:

In my area, TSC has had coupons and sales in the past. I have not seen the "price match" mentioned here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.