Two different Breckwell Wood pellet stove tools - What is each one used for?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

I have two tools with my Breckwell P2000. What is each one used for?
One has a hole in the end the other has an extra tab under the scraper part?

Click on pic to enlarge and see entire pic.

Attachments

• BreckwellPelletStoveTools.JPG
    BreckwellPelletStoveTools.JPG
    265.1 KB · Views: 406
How can you call yourself a pellet stove master when you ask more questions than all the other members combined? Seems to me you don't know much.

Look like good backscratchers to me. One each for small and large itches!

How can you call yourself a pellet stove master when you ask more questions than all the other members combined? Seems to me you don't know much.

The more I ask, the more I know. Right?
So do you have an answer?

They are both breckwell tools. They both do the same thing(clean burnpot), But the one with the small tab over the scraper is for cleaning the heat exchanger tubes. The stoves it is for didn't have scraper rods installed. The other(no tab) is for the newer stoves. The hole in the handle is for pulling the scraper rod on the newer stoves.

They are both breckwell tools. They both do the same thing(clean burnpot), But the one with the small tab over the scraper is for cleaning the heat exchanger tubes. The stoves it is for didn't have scraper rods installed. The other(no tab) is for the newer stoves. The hole in the handle is for pulling the scraper rod on the newer stoves.

Thanks Jay, that explains alot!

This stove has the scraper rod. My daughter made my new avatar which is now my Logo. We got red fire brick and made it sand color like you guys are doing now. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.