Under the Pine / Doe Picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is a picture of a Doe on the North Side of the house under a Pine Tree. The picture was taken from inside the house and not the best, in the summer they are up in that area all the time.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_0389-1.jpg
    100_0389-1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 319
Zap does it again - another deer picture! Is it standing up, or bedded down? If it's standing up, snow looks pretty deep there, the poor bugger.

quads said:
Zap does it again - another deer picture! Is it standing up, or bedded down? If it's standing up, snow looks pretty deep there, the poor bugger.

Quads it's bedding down, I was having coffee when and noticed it. We have alot of white pine on the property our house is on and they like that for cover.

zap

I find spots deep in my back yard and find the deer seem to pick the heavy pine areas, too.

Squat around in a good sized circle. :)

Can'r see it from the house though.

Seem to pick cedars to scratch thier racks on.

Status
Not open for further replies.