Universal Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

walhondingnashua

Minister of Fire
Jul 23, 2016
ohio
I need to replace my blower in a late 1970s Nashua stove. As I search amazon I do not get measurements for the blower outlet hole (blows into the stove). Is this a general size? Thanks

Depending on skill level and tools at your disposal- it is mostly the bearings go south -with a little digging they can be replaced. If not possible for you maybe an electric motor repair shop- best if you pull the armature out though so all they need to do is pull old-press new ones on. Worth a shot considering the prices for a lot of these blowers. Set of bearings likely less than $20 - no idea what a shop charge would be though.