US Stove Branded Pellets At Menards - Who Makes These?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Snowmobileaddict

Burning Hunk
Oct 12, 2012
Cedarburg, WI
I saw Menards had a truckload of these delivered. Does anyone know who manufactures these pellets for US Stove Co? If they’re made by a known manufacturer, I might try out a skid.

Here are some photos.

IMG_2288.jpeg
IMG_2286.jpeg

Need a picture of the sku number to enter into the GS1 database to see if it gives any specifics.

I’ll try and get a photo of the UPC

I can’t read it off the stock photo I found of the pellets on the web.

Thx

Here is their web page
Darn expensive pellet must be gold

Reactions: bogieb
That 's a joke. Menards is selling them now and thats where I saw them on skids. $5.33 a sack after 11% rebate. I know US Stove doesn't have a mill to produce these. Its just someone else bagging them and slapping the label on them.

Usually Menards is all Marth by me in Wi. If these are made by a good outfit I might try em out. They seem brand new to market. The only places on the web with a record of them are the site you linked to and Northern Tool.

well I am not impressed by their hype about the compressed logs nor am I warm and fuzzy about the cost. Then it is supplied by US Stove and almost all of their products are sourced from chi-com. US Stove is on the bottom of my list for any thing. I hope Menards is not replacing their current compressed blocks with these as those were reasonably priced or were last fall. I like to keep some of those around for times when I might not be able to access the wood lot due to weather or the results from same.

so 6/a bag 50 bags/ton =$ 300 with out the rebait +$16.50 tax (intentionally spelled rebate as shown);lol

Here is a clear photo of the UPC, anyone know who the MFG might be for US Stove Co?

IMG_2338.JPG

iGepir comes back as US Stove Co.

iGepir comes back as US Stove Co.

Unfortunately that is what I get too. Sometimes they just keep it secret, or the code is new enough it doesn't go back all the way to the mfg. It was worth a try though.

Thanks for checking. Will have to wait and see on these.