Used Piazzetta Sabrina, Need Programing Info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldwood

Mar 16, 2014
VT
I have the used Sabrina hooked up and running, have checked vacuum with manometer (EM 151). After many tries, accessed the E9 codes and put in the feed rates / air settings suggested by "chken" using the partial chart supplied by Pascal, need another cool day to test with manometer.
WHERE can I get a copy of the "service or programing manual" ? I down loaded the owners manual on line but that gives no code explanation of the 28 I found under E9. My local dealer indicated they hook up unit,start it and that's it. I asked about manual but have not heard back. It may be because I did not buy the stove through them.
Software is "SP40-B-V1-1-115", I think that's it but it does go by fast !!
Would appriciate any info, this is a GREAT forum and one of the reasons I went to pellets.
Thanks To All, oldwood

I have the used Sabrina hooked up and running, have checked vacuum with manometer (EM 151). After many tries, accessed the E9 codes and put in the feed rates / air settings suggested by "chken" using the partial chart supplied by Pascal, need another cool day to test with manometer.
WHERE can I get a copy of the "service or programing manual" ? I down loaded the owners manual on line but that gives no code explanation of the 28 I found under E9. My local dealer indicated they hook up unit,start it and that's it. I asked about manual but have not heard back. It may be because I did not buy the stove through them.
Software is "SP40-B-V1-1-115", I think that's it but it does go by fast !!
Would appriciate any info, this is a GREAT forum and one of the reasons I went to pellets.
Thanks To All, oldwood
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogznqraei...023_E02_USA [MONIA_SABRINA].2012_max.pdf?dl=0

Just ran across this old thread when searching for another. Here's the manual.

chken, Thank You for the information. Now the temperature is a little cooler I find that running the stove in P3, energy save mode at 61F lets the stove modulate and keep a constant fire, with good circulation of air, the temp stays about 64F, when outside temp drops below 20F or wind blows steady I usually set at 65F and P3, if watching tv etc. may set at 67F. I have found that setting P4 causes stove to shut down and drop back a few degrees before starting up again. I have noticed that because of more constant overall temp that my boiler does not come on before morning like it did with the wood stove, basement now dropping below 40F at times, will have to put the basement on separate zone with own tstat to keep pipes from freezing as temps head toward 0F and below.
I don't think heating at 0F and below will be a problem for the Sabrina, we love the steady heat and don't miss the wood stove at all.
Thanks Again, oldwood

Status
Not open for further replies.