Ussc 6041 stove won't ignite

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwilliams

Aug 20, 2016
ohio
I thought it was a bad ignitor it looked old worn out and what not so I bought one and a new mount gasket. Put it in and still won't ignite. It don't even get warm to the touch.
Any ideas on what to check.
Thanks

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

All look good. I even ohmed them just to be sure before I bought the new igniter

No error codes at all. I can manually lite it and it runs fine

well if it runs fine,check for voltage to ignitor,and may want to take board out and check both sides for any problems/burn marks

Reactions: jcwilliams
well if it runs fine,check for voltage to ignitor,and may want to take board out and check both sides for any problems/burn marks
Will do after it cools down. Turned it on this morning to check for leaks and what not. Got chilly here over night figured it would be a good day to see what she's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.