Vent pipe temp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Accentra F/S,,180 at 90 elbow on back of stove,140 4 foot up the pipe,pipe inside the house,stove running on high with room blower off.

Accentra F/S,,180 at 90 elbow on back of stove,140 4 foot up the pipe,pipe inside the house,stove running on high with room blower off.
Mine is a england 25 pdvc I borrowed a temp gun from a friend going to check after it been running for a few.My 4 foot pipe is out side I can hold that but the one on inside going through wall about 3 second touch

Reactions: Mt Bob
Mine is a england 25 pdvc I borrowed a temp gun from a friend going to check after it been running for a few.My 4 foot pipe is out side I can hold that but the one on inside going through wall about 3 second touch
Ya anything above 130 gets real uncomfortable quick to the hand.