Venting Lennox Villa Vista/BIS Panorama to existing central air system

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arlopear

Oct 4, 2008
New Jersey
I'm on the verge of buying a Lennox Villa Vista (or BIS Panorama...same thing) and I REALLY want to connect the stove to my existing forced hot air system. My bedroom is a bit far from the stove and there is a narrow hallway leading up to it. According to the brochure, the unit is capable of doing this but I was curious about efficient it would be. Also, would this take a lot of heat away from them main room the fireplace is in? I hope there is a "Villa Vista expert" out there that can help me. It seems all the dealers aren't very helpful when it comes to this model. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.