VERMONT CASTINGS DEFIANT PARTS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Dabbraccio

Dec 28, 2012
Any one know who has the best price on Vermont Castings Defiant parts . I want to get a few things one is an extra ash pan and a few handles and possibly a few others that may be a problem. Also if there is any parts that i should keep on hand that would help me from any down time in the future that would also help. I would also be interested in any tips on how to run this stove from an experienced owner any info would be appreciated Thank you

Which model Defiant, the original? www.woodmanspartsplus.com is one place to check. If a new stove, check with your dealer.

I have a new 2 into 1 defiant and was looking for a discount dealer for parts the place where i got the stove is retail high

Status
Not open for further replies.