1. Zaptear

Zaptear
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 8, 2018
    Loc:
    USA Vermont
    09522d4ff9223c3cf0049e8152e173c8.jpg

The heat off the pellets are outstanding I love the pellets work good in my stove

289 a ton from Middlebury vt supplyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jackhammer likes this.
  2. batchman

batchman
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Oct 29, 2013
    Loc:
    Backwoods MA
    If only we could buy them 50 or 100 miles away...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jackhammer and bogieb like this.
  3. iceman

iceman
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2006
    Loc:
    Springfield Ma (western mass)
    Just started running those and noticed I am almost 100 degrees cooler?!! Barely any fines in the bag but not impressed by the heat. Seems as if my stove is backing down? Maybe feed rate is to high?? Hmmm

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jackhammer likes this.
  4. urkiddin

urkiddin
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 3, 2009
    Loc:
    Southwest Vt.
    I've noticed they have changed the description. The bags use to say 100% pine but now it's softwood so it could be from any softwood, spruce, hemlock, etc. I"ve been burning these for 6-7 years and notice a difference in the heat,ash, and burn rate. Plus I miss the nice pine smell when you open a fresh bag.

jackhammer likes this.
  5. jackhammer

jackhammer
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2015
    Loc:
    western ma
    This is my first year burning these and I like the low ash and heat output. They do burn a little faster. I have burned one ton with two remaining. I think I will run out by the end of February if not sooner. I have a hard time finding a pellet I like two years in a row. The price goes up too much or the availability changes. I would buy these again.

6. Zaptear

Zaptear
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 8, 2018
    Loc:
    USA Vermont
    I burn a ton a mo solo heat for for 2,300 square foot home I love this pellets really the best I have used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jackhammer likes this.