Walmart Epping NH out of Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
Was in Walmart Epping NH the other day getting a light for the car and decide to see what pellets they had and could not see any so I assume they are out of pellets. (not sure if this should be posted on the pellet price forum or not)

Wouldn't surprise me. They gotta make room for mowers and grills soon, cuz you know we're all gonna need em in the next week or two :rolleyes: Plus, halloween is just around the corner...in their eyes .

Reactions: pelletizer
i noticed that too when i was in there the other day. The day after xmas they were starting to put out valentine's day stuff. When you buy seasonal stuff at wal-mart you have to get it the season BEFORE the season you need it.

Sam

Reactions: pelletizer
2 years ago my local WM had x-mas stuff out on Sept 20....and what season is Sept 20th in?

Walmart in Sanford, Me is out also. They got pool tables out.

Status
Not open for further replies.