Well , She's in but ......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
not running. He ,<the installer > , advised me not to fire it up till this evening cause of the sealant he put on the back vent. She sure is pretty though :) . It'll give me a chance to bone up on the manual. He was a great guy , who walked me thru it & took his time doing so. First thing he did was comment on my hearth pad . Ahem :coolhmm: . But reast assured folks , I'll be on here in the morning . Till then, Muss

Congrats Muss! Yes, that cure time can seem like forever on a new install. Best to wait, but hard to do so. Post some picts when you get her running!

post a pic......

I installed mine myself (free standing) sealed the pipes and fired it up an hour later. tight as can be. my vent pipes interlocked though not sure if all of them do?

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.