what a difference a pellet makes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbean53

Nov 4, 2011
albrightsville,pa
yesterday i stopped at the cozy barn in wind gap and picked up a few bags of turmans
what a difference the 25pdvc is now running on 1 blower on 2 and the house temp is up to 70
these are good and the price is right at 4.80 bag gosh i was paying 4.75 for powerhouse and 5.00
for lignetics and i thought those were good these are great

Turman are an awesome pellet, my favorite as well.

Reactions: slvrblkk
.....these are good and the price is right at 4.80 bag.......
Is that the single bag price, or did they give you the "per ton" bag price? If the per ton price is even cheaper, I'd be ALL OVER as many tons of those as I could buy/store.....GREAT pellet!

$4.80 a bag is their price per ton too. I bought 3 tons of Turman's from Cozy Barn as well back in October, and they were $240.00 a ton. I agree with you though, they are a great pellet!

Ditto's

yesterday i stopped at the cozy barn in wind gap and picked up a few bags of turmans
what a difference the 25pdvc is now running on 1 blower on 2 and the house temp is up to 70
these are good and the price is right at 4.80 bag gosh i was paying 4.75 for powerhouse and 5.00
for lignetics and i thought those were good these are great

Powerhouse & Ligs are good pellets just not at those prices.Question is are you going back for more.:)

Powerhouse & Ligs are good pellets just not at those prices.Question is are you going back for more.:)

Absolutely!!!! Unless the price doubles between now and when I need more. !!!

Absolutely!!!! Unless the price doubles between now and when I need more. !!!

Price has held steady for the last 3 seasons may have to grab me some as I only have a few left in my stash.

Price has held steady for the last 3 seasons may have to grab me some as I only have a few left in my stash.
For sure. Cozy Barn always seems to have a pretty good stash on hand too though out the whole season and then some. It is very rare for them to run out of Turmans ever. Nice to know because with them being close by, there really is never a need to become a pellet pig. :cool: Just get a ton when you need a ton. No worries.

For sure. Cozy Barn always seems to have a pretty good stash on hand too though out the whole season and then some. It is very rare for them to run out of Turmans ever. Nice to know because with them being close by, there really is never a need to become a pellet pig. :cool: Just get a ton when you need a ton. No worries.

They are my go to guys have tried some of the Big Box brands, scored 1/2 ton Somersets another flooring company. Mike your sig says 3 ton of turmans I think you are getting close to a Pellet Pig ;lol!

I want some Turmans! I can't find them in Maine.

They don't make it up that far, just the soft woods don't make it down this far:(

They are my go to guys have tried some of the Big Box brands, scored 1/2 ton Somersets another flooring company. Mike your sig says 3 ton of turmans I think you are getting close to a Pellet Pig ;lol!
Yes I guess even though Cozy Barn always has them, my boyscout instinct still kicks in telling me to "always be prepared". Also it is always a nice warm feeling inside knowing I have 3 tons of Turmans in my basement waiting to be burned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.