What could possibly go wrong...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
BYOB axe throwing joint.

They are very popular here but no booze .
there are even leagues like in bowling and darts

Reactions: VirginiaIron
They didn't mention it in the video clip, but next door is the chainsaw juggling school.

i have seen this a few times. That being said, axe throwing is pretty awesome, especially when there is a fire involved, and maybe some "spirits"

There is one of those up here - pretty popular I think. Haven't been there yet but would like to go, but it's a couple hours away. It's not BYO though - you have to buy it there. :)

I've taken my 11 year old son to a couple renaissance fairs the last two years. Both times he has tried either the axe throwing or knife throwing. He really gets a kick out of it. I admit, I try it too. Then we were in Cabella's a couple weeks ago and he saw some throwing knives for sale. He was begging me to buy them for him. He said he figured he could just throw them against the wood stacks! I didn't buy them, but it would have been fun to get a set and use them under very careful circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've taken my 11 year old son to a couple renaissance fairs the last two years. Both times he has tried either the axe throwing or knife throwing. He really gets a kick out of it. I admit, I try it too. Then we were in Cabella's a couple weeks ago and he saw some throwing knives for sale. He was begging me to buy them for him. He said he figured he could just throw them against the wood stacks! I didn't buy them, but it would have been fun to get a set and use them under very careful circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may or may not have a set, and maybe some throwing stars too

Reactions: saewoody
What would the world do without Philadelphia?

Reactions: D8Chumley