what did i do wrong?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
billb3 said:
I need proof of liability insurance and a photocopy of your license if you want to cut down this tree for free ....

Looks like the work of a home owner to me.....Not even a notch just a straight cut with a small saw...Work of a 361 lol Oh the spinning of the trunk he sure didnt stay in it long!

Note tacked to tree.

"While you were a the Do Drop Inn with my wife..."

For some strange reason I can picture that happenin at my house....I have many stories that would curl your hair...
whenever my husband thinks he can conquer a big task.....
lets say that upon comin home to that clusterf%^$
I would keep on goin not even stop
I would go to the local smoke shop
turn off the cell
buy the finest cigar I could afford
and spend the rest of the nite at the local bar with a friend and thank god I have homeowners insurance
while he is at home poopin his pantz....doin the "georgie shuffle" (what he does when he is pi$$ed off....it involves very funny bodily movements...one of them is grabbin the front of his head)....and of course boyz and girlz..
speakin in foreign tonguez... :lol:
nope...would not faze me.......this is why they make xanax my friends......it should be in the water supply for everyone to partake.

As long as I have been cutting trees down, I have always adhered to one rule (well actually several) "NEVER take a tree down that CAN fall on anything worth anything!
YIKES :ahhh: That is awful!

Loon...are you the fella standing tall on that log....or the guy on the deck with the shadez....dont think you the one with the ear thingies on....spill it....enquiring mindz wanna know...spill the story me friend....

Yeah, you can't tease us like this. Not fair!

Stringin us along all freakin day.....spill.....come on I gotta go nitey nite.....

Ok. I'm in. What's the story? This picture has been here before. A few times even.

rottiman said:
Nice part is you can buck and split it right in the living room and stack it right next to the stove. Less hauling involved..................................

Too funny!

This thread is hilarious, some of you guys have a quick wit :lol:

midwestcoast said:
loon said:
was googling around this morning and this came up :lol:

http://www.funny-potato.com/cut-tree-house.html

loon

I was wondering where in ON you find Mulberrys that big. Don't think I ever saw one in Ontario, wouldn't have known it if I did I guess...

That is a Red Oak, great for flooring. That is probably why it is in the house. Did anyone even bother to ask the owner why the tree is in the house, or did you all just assume he made a mistake? I know when I drop a tree into my house I will hope to get the benefit of the doubt.

That'll teach them to steal from my pile.

- There is no hinge on that thing. Looks like they were just going straight through :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.