What do you have left and will you make it till the season is over?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up a ton of Clean Burn pellets at the lumberyard, $198.00.ton

Dave

2 ton Presto's, 2 bags of my precious Hamer's, and 1 bag of Stove Chow purchased to test burn a stove (but I didn't reeeeally need to test that badly, and have had no spills to clean up, so it's still there). Should make it with a few to spare, but not that many...
Stove Chows...plenty of heat with lots ash comin your way... duck!!

Sweets, also from CT. and had to drive to Southington to get Pellets (I'm from Thomaston so not to far to drive to stave off freezing to death for another couple of Wks.!) I can always get them at Deans because I bought my LOPI AGP there and they guarantee Pellets if you purchase a Stove there. I envy people who post the ability to run down the Street and pick up a ton on the cheap like its a Loaf of Bread ( especially when they're worried because they only have 2 Tons left plus the good stuff they're sitting on! ) Jeesh!

Sweets, also from CT. and had to drive to Southington to get Pellets (I'm from Thomaston so not to far to drive to stave off freezing to death for another couple of Wks.!) I can always get them at Deans because I bought my LOPI AGP there and they guarantee Pellets if you purchase a Stove there. I envy people who post the ability to run down the Street and pick up a ton on the cheap like its a Loaf of Bread ( especially when they're worried because they only have 2 Tons left plus the good stuff they're sitting on! ) Jeesh!
Yup 8 tons of blaser as well as 3 tons of FSU

3.5 tons left of my 8 ton stash. The garage is finally down to one ton, have a half ton in my under stair store room and two tons still outside and covered. Honestly, I don't know that I am going to use the two outside tons this year. I hope to move this summer so not sure what I will do with a ton or two of left over pellets...

63 bags of FSU's. I'm on target assuming it starts warming up in a week or two. It was -13 here this morning and I have not seen snow cover like this since 1968 when I was living 100 miles to the North of my current location in central NH.

Assuming this -20 weather doesn't last another month I have 51 bags of Pro Pellets and that should do.
Ron

About 2 1/2 tons of Lignetics - should be in good shape.

I think I would be docking that plow guys pay!

Oh it's been a long winter. He hit the corner of the garage (11 texts saying he's sorry and he will fix it) luckily its just the siding corner trim. And we had a few "talks" about plowing in the stove vent. The first storm he covered the outsid air vent. After that talk he thought it was fine as long as he didn't get near that. And stacked a 5' bank 2' away from it ;hm So we had another talk with sock puppets and crayons about vent cleaning. I'm stuck with him he lives next door or he would be gone. Next year I need to find some reason he can't do it

Reactions: bogieb
Next year I need to find some reason he can't do it
He has already given you enough reason.

Three tons down the hopper and two in reserve. I think I'm set for the year.
I thought I was going overboard when I ordered five tons. Turned out just about right.

Colder than normal Feb here, It will be close just shy of a ton left when it's 0 F and windy we use 3 bags a day. Hope it warms up soon so we can use the heat pump.

Just picked up a ton of corn $160/ton. Mix w/ pellets. We're good! Love multifuel stoves.

First year burning in a small, well insulated house with some electric baseboard help in the basement and bathroom. I bought 3 tons and have gone thru about 60 bags since last october. I bet I'll burn the remaining bags in the first pile (15 bags) in the next month and have all my fuel for the 2015-2016 season!

Stove burning mostly at 1/5 (modulation) 90% of the time since the begining of january.

Went through 60 bags in 14 days!! Had 8 tons delivered and have 1 1/2 left. also have 4 more tons ordered. Hope to have 1 to 2 tons left to get to November '15.

I have to say here In ct we had a mild winter till the end of jan and getting hammered in feb.i have 2 tons of the good stuff left.this being New England I wouldn't be surprised if this cold starts letting up in a few weeks.plus I'm itching for some bike and target shooting weather

80 bags of lignetics. Should be ok. Pellets are getting pretty hard to find around these parts

Home Depot in Fitchburg has about 2 tons of Prest-O .. INSIDE. Selling them 10 bags at a time. .. 20 Bags more brings me to almost 1 ton left.. should be OK for us.
- EG

40 bags left out of 350.Looking to get. Another ton.

IF the winter becomes a bit more normal.

This! Just over a ton of Hamers, I should be in very good shape for the rest of the season... but this week's forecast is still well below average for this time of year.

Last year got two tons, augmented some, pretty sure this year I'll get three.

Status
Not open for further replies.