What do you think of this deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegencyNS

Feb 13, 2008
Atlantic Canada
I have been burning with a Regency F2400M stove for the last year in a house that is just over 3000 sq/ft, including 3 levels which includes basement. I have come to the conclusion, that my stove is slightly undersized.

Anyway, the dealer I bought the stove from is excellent, and is offering me an excellent deal, I think. I can trade in the 1 year old Regency for a new PE Summit with legs and blower, and only pay an additional $499 plus tax. Keep in mind thats canadian dollars, and that the Summit lists for $2100 new.

What do you guys think? Good deal? Do you think I will see much of a difference in heating? Will I like the EBT?

If it will fit your needs its a lot better then selling the regency and buying the summit outright... Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.