What happened to Quadrafire wood inserts??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

olgreyhair

Feb 3, 2015
NE PA
We have a Quadrafire 4100 that we abosolutely love. But I recently went looking for a new Quadrafire wood insert and found only one being offered.
What happened? These were great inserts the 4100 and 5100.
Also, what would you all recommend? I really liked the that the insert protruded out from the fireplace. It allowed a larger log length.
I don't get it. Thanks, G

We have a Quadrafire 4100 that we abosolutely love. But I recently went looking for a new Quadrafire wood insert and found only one being offered.
What happened? These were great inserts the 4100 and 5100.
Also, what would you all recommend? I really liked the that the insert protruded out from the fireplace. It allowed a larger log length.
I don't get it. Thanks, G
They didn't put the money into modifying any or developing new ones to comply with the new 2020 regulations. Not sure why but many companies have really cut back on their insert options