What is it? Old Mac Experts check this out.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you go wrong for 20 bucks?

Wall hanger. Conversation piece.

Older...than what? :rolleyes:

Older than auto-oiler saws with that thumb oiler, that's for sure.

Heck, my ~17 y/o Mac Timber Bear has a thumb oiler...and it's not nearly as old as that relic.

I have that saw. Mac-15. Can't remember, but it's like 87cc or 80+ at least. Mine is LOUD and slow!

Reactions: Thistle
Dang, just seeing 1962-69 in print brings back a flood of memories...that was a pretty intense period in my life. Oops, sorry, OK, back to Macs. :rolleyes:

Dang, just seeing 1962-69 in print brings back a flood of memories...that was a pretty intense period in my life. Oops, sorry, OK, back to Macs. :rolleyes:
Your late 40s were pretty intense, huh?

(Just kidding, it's not like you are as old as BrotherBart)

Reactions: nate379
Your late 40s were pretty intense, huh?

1962-69 was when I was trying to get past third grade. The pressure was nearly unbearable. <>

(Just kidding, it's not like you are as old as BrotherBart)

It's true. That old codger could be dang near something like a year older than I am. Not long ago I knew just how much, but can't quite recall just now. ;hm

Wall hanger. Conversation piece.

That's what I'm thinking. Even better if it's a running conversation piece. ;)

I have that saw. Mac-15. Can't remember, but it's like 87cc or 80+ at least. Mine is LOUD and slow!

Good, it should drown out my neighbor's barking dogs nicely. ::-)

Intense experiences in the 60's and memories were mutually exclusive no? ;hm

Hey now, that's only in the mornings... got to get loosened up and all you know?! :p

My wife might say the saw and I sound similar in the mornings.... ;em

Thanks guys, this thread was fun! I'll post pics if I decide to drive out there.

BTW, that was the saw that started it all for me. I had my 028 and was happy, then accidentally won an eBay auction that changed my life.

For $20...... I'd do it. Parting it out on the "Bay" will yeild much more than that.

The Mc crowd has a Huge following on AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.